- Exploring Indonesia (9)
- Exploring Malaysia (38)
- Exploring Singapore (52)
- Exploring Thailand (24)
- Knives (20)
- Product Review (46)
- Quotes (25)
- Video (34)
Till date, there are 17 trees at the Fort Canning Park granted the heritage tree status. Four of them are the terap tree (artocarpus elasticus), with three located along the park’s 14th Century Walk of History (along the Fort Canning Service Reservoir) and the fourth one along Canning Rise, opposite the National Museum of Singapore. […]
The much-advertised English drama Mata.Mata has finally made its debut on Channel 5 last night. Mata refers to eye in Malay, but mata-mata generally means policeman (or watchman), where a patrolling policeman of the olden days was the “one on all eyes”. The local Chinese “borrowed” the word and instead used the shortened version toContinue reading “Mata.Mata: History of The Singapore Police”
Originally published by Remember Singapore. A good article to understand the history of the Causeway that separate the Peninsula Malaysia and the tiny Island of Singapore, a place I called HOME.
Sunrise @ Lower Seletar Reservoir captured on my morning bike ride.
Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and/or try again.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)