I love WorkTuffGear Blackout!
Bushfighter: warfare in or as if in the bush : hard fighting that involves a resourceful dodging, hiding, or moving warily and surreptitiously among trees, rocks, and undergrowth. 2 : a hard skirmishing between resourceful opponents. There is something about a fighter-utility kind of blade that gets me, Victor Lin and Josh Blankinship have totally delivered!
WorkTuffGear Blackout is a mid-sized bush-fighter blade made for hunting and defensive blade with impressively good ergonomics and a unique aesthetic for stabbing, piercing, penetration, cutting and slicing purposes that work in a standard or reversed grip.
Love the “hoof” for a last option “knockout” tool on the butt which is uniquely Ankura Knife designs – https://ankuraknife.com.
- Knife Type: Fixed Blade
- Knife construction: Full tang
- Overall Length: 12″
- Blade Length: 6.5″
- Cutting Edge: 6.5″
- Blade Thickness: 0.189″
- Type of grind: Saber grind with convex cutting edge
- Blade Shape: Clip point with a false edge
- Blade Steel: SK85 (56-58RC)
- Blade Finish: Black Slick coat finish
- Handle Material: G10-3D machined (black & OD green)
- Knife Weight: 13.9 oz
- Weight w/ Sheath: 16.9 oz
- Sheath Included: Yes + belt loop
- Sheath Material: Black Kydex (taco style)
UnkerBuzz gone wild! He rides his bike and camp in the wilderness with all the equipment, food and tools packed in his bike packs for an unsupported bike touring and bikecamping. Come and experience the joy of outdoor life with UnkerBuzz and discovery the tools and equipment for bike camping, bike expeditions and cyclo-touring, wood crafting and trekking. UnkerBuzz will review the tools and equipment he bought and used in many bike touring and bike camping adventures.