WorkTuffGear Campo SK85
Campo comes with a Scandi grind blade, and it is perfect for tall types of bushcraft tasks; from making a feather stick to food preparation.
The blade is made of SK85 high carbon steel and is being carefully heat treated and tempered to 56-58RC. Scandi grind with Micro convex edge will provide a better strength on the edge retention. Solid pommel will allow you to break or hammer hard shell nuts in the field. A large finger choil will allow for a finger to safely grip the blade while working on some detail-cutting job.
90-degree spine will help to start the fire with the fire steel much more efficiently. The 3D machined G10 handle is removable for cleaning or replacement. The handle is rounded for more comfortable gripping and doesn’t cause any hot spot.
Handmade Kydex material for handling all types of situations in the field, and it’s easy to clean. Each sheath comes with a custom belt loop.
- Knife Type: Fixed Blade with skeleton tang
- Knife construction: Full tang
- Overall Length: 11.8″
- Blade Length: 6.5″
- Cutting Edge: 6.5″
- Blade Thickness:: 0.196″
- Type of grind: Sabre grind with the convex edge
- Blade Shape: Drop point
- Blade Steel: Japanese SK85 RC 56-58 w/ double temper
- Blade Finish: Splatter finish
- Handle Material: 3D machined G10
- Knife Weight: 14 oz
- Weight with Sheath: 18 oz
- Sheath Included: Yes
- Sheath Material: Black Kydex